Claresholm Fire encourages applications from men and women who:
- live in the Town of Claresholm
- are 18 years of age or older
- pass a criminal record check with vulnerable sector check
- maintain a healthy lifestyle (e.g. no drugs or drinking to excess, and try to refrain from smoking)
- are in good physical condition and able to carry out firefighting and rescue responsibilities
Preference is given to applicants with a class 3 or 5 (non-GDL) driving license with a clean driving record and those who demonstrate they have the time and commitment to serve.
You can contact the Town of Claresholm or visit the Claresholm Fire Station in person.
For more information please contact Fire Chief Craig White at (403) 625-3922 .
Download an application to join the Claresholm Fire Department.